Schuyler Yacht Basin RV Park & Marina
Located on the NY State Canal System
We invite you to visit us, whether you stay for your whole vacation, a few days, just overnight or for a quick fuel and pump-out stop on your way through the Canal. Celebrating 30 years in business, The Schuyler Yacht Basin RV Park is one of the premier marinas in the northeastern United States. We are proudly located on the New York State Canal System on the Hudson River / Champlain Canal and mid-point between Troy and Whitehall. As an important stretch of the Erie Canalway, the Champlain Canal not only brings you to us but can take you anywhere in the world.
- It is only a two-block walk into the Village of Schuylerville where you find motels, restaurants, unique shops and of course, a full grocery store. Fifteen minutes by car or taxi takes you to the city of Saratoga Springs. In addition, you can enjoy access to world renowned horse racing, performing arts, mineral baths, shopping, dining and night life.
- The Basin Grill Restaurant is conveniently located at the Basin. Enjoy a fresh and delicious seafood and grill menu, and dining on the Hudson River with a view. View our menu here, and enjoy fine dining on the Hudson River waterfront.
- Our guests, whether they are boaters, RVers or cyclists have come from almost every state in the USA. We host visitors from all parts of Canada and North America, Europe, the Caribbean, and South America. The highest praise visitors have given us is simple – they tell us that they feel like they’re coming home when they stay with us.
Transient and Seasonal Dockage, marine-grade gasoline and diesel, pump-out, dockside water, electric, cable TV and WiFi are among the services available. Onshore are restrooms, showers, laundromat and ice. In addition, we have a deck overlooking the river and gas grill for your use. (See our rates here.)
Hudson Riverfront RV Sites
We offer Transient and Seasonal Sites with full hook-ups, a dump station, picnic table and WiFi. Restrooms, showers, laundromat, and ice are available as well. Enjoy your stay relaxing on a deck overlooking the river and a gas grill for your use. No fires are allowed on your site.
Schuyler Yacht Basin and RV park are open from May 1st to Oct 15th, weather permitting, from 9am to 7pm, 7 days a week. All boats, RVs or bikes must be docked or set-up by 7pm. We suggest you call us for a reservation at (518) 695-3193.
Rental cars and transportation are always available:
- Upstate Rentals at Stephens Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Greenwich at (518) 692-9604
- Enterprise in Saratoga Springs at (518) 692-9602.
- Taxis are always available to take you the 10 miles to Saratoga Springs and back.